Upon booking, a booking agreement is concluded with the client. The booking fee of 5,000 euros is part of the first payment of the contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations.
Contract under the law of obligations:
A contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations is notarially concluded with the buyer in which all details of the transaction are agreed on. The client covers 20% of the apartment ownership cost (includes the booking fee). The sum is paid no later than two (2) days before concluding the contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations to the seller’s bank account or the notary’s deposit account.
Real right contract:
Once the apartment building is completed, a contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations is concluded. The buyer covers 80% of the apartment cost. An entry on the change of the owner will be made in the land register. All notary fees and state fees related to the transaction of purchase and sale are covered by the buyer.
The sales price of the apartment ownership includes:
• the interior finishing according to the chosen interior finishing package;
• the fee for establishing and connecting to utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, central heating);
• the preparedness of home security system;
• the preparedness of data communication, cable television, telephone communication, and security communication;
• value added tax (VAT).
The sales price of the apartment ownership does not include:
• the parking space;
• the storage room;
• the notary fees and state fees accompanying the transaction (covered by the buyer);
• the subscription fees to order data communication, cable television, telephone communication, and security communication;
• the contribution of a member of the apartment association.
The developer will complete the project-based apartment by the date provided in the contract, and this is valid only in case of standard solutions offered by the developer. In the event of additional and modification work, the dates of completion will be agreed upon with the approval of the calculation of additional and modification work.
NB! All pictures are illustrative and may contain inaccuracies